This webpage is intended and designed to draw together a number of different resources for those people who are interested in knowing, and excited to explore, the vibration and subtle healing potential of Preseli Bluestone, a form of Dolorite found in the Preseli Hills of South Wales / U.K.
First is a 1 hour key-note talk given by Sue & Simon Lilly, entitled Preseli Bluestone: Healing Stone of the Ancestors, which took place at the UK Crystal Conference, in Wales, during July 2016.
Next, is an Audio Essence created from genuine Unspotted Preseli Bluestone… and as you listen to the Audio Essence you will easily and automatically receive the subtle vibration… just through the act of listening.
During the talk, the audience were able to experience Preseli Bluestone via a gem essence sprayed into the room… which is obviously not possible across the internet for people watching at home. But an Audio Essence is a very effective way to transmit subtle energies across the internet in digital MP3 format… so even people all around the world can experience the same transmission as those who were in the hall during the 2016 UK Crystal Conference… in a safe and stable manner (and practical suggestions on how to best use Audio Essences are given at the bottom of this page). As you listen, this Audio Essence will gently help to attune you to the vibration of Preseli Bluestone. This Audio Essence is composed of an initial 3 minute voice introduction, followed by a 10 minute music track, and then a 3 minute voice call back section to help you ground and integrate your experience. The Audio Essence itself is embedded into the middle 10 minute music section. Practical suggestions on use can be found at the bottom of this page.
And if you have a positive experience through listening to this Audio Essence, if it has taken you into a deeper and more expansive experience of your own inner joy… then remember, you can come back to this webpage anytime in the future, anytime you want / need to repeat this same process. It’s that simple. This webpage provides you with a simple route into that natural feeling of your experience within.
Finally… Below is a list of resources for those who wish to work energetically with Preseli Bluestone, and discover more of its unique properties… which were so valued by the ancestors that they transported the rock more then 250 miles to Stonehenge… a feat which in our modern age is equivalent to man going to the Moon. The ancestors would only have made such a tremendous investment of time, manpower and precious resources if they did not value Preseli Bluestone highly. Which is one indication of why modern crystal healers and therapists would do well to acquaint themselves with the strength and wisdom of this particular stone.
PRESELI BLUESTONE TUMBLED STONES:
There are two different types of Dolorite – spotted and unspotted – and both kind by found on the Preseli Hills in South Wales.
Unfortunately… both of these types of Dolorite can also be found elsewhere in the world – especially in Spain – and so are often imported from other countries, and either sold as Preseli Bluestone, or as Stonehenge Stone… even though it is a Dolorite which did NOT originate from the Preseli Hills.
Listen to what Sue & Simon Lilly have to say about the different energetic quality of Dolorite from Preseli compared to elsewhere in the above Crystal Conference talk (timestamp 1 hour 4 minutes).
However, for those people wishing to purchase genuine Preseli Bluestone, from the said location, until further notice, Sue & Simon Lilly have a number of genuine Unspotted Preseli Bluestone tumblies available on their Green Man Shop website, which can be accessed via the link below:
ICGT / MCS COURSES:
Other Sue & Simon Lilly courses, both live and ecourses, can be found at:
BOOK – PRESELI BLUESTONE: HEALING STONE OF THE ANCESTORS:
Sue & Simon Lilly’s book Preseli Bluestone: Healing Stone of the Ancestors can be purchased via the following:
- Amazon UK eBook: Preseli Bluestone: Healing Stone of the Ancestors
- Amazon USA eBook: Preseli Bluestone: Healing Stone of the Ancestors eBook
- Greenman Shop: Preseli Bluestone: Healing Stone of the Ancestors book options
OTHER GREENMAN PRODUCTS:
Sue & Simon Lilly’s other products and services, including their other crystal books, and a range of water based essences, can be found at:
Those who want to follow the continuing work of Sue & Simon Lilly can do so through the following social media pages:
Practical Suggestions on using an Audio Essence:
- The more conscious attention that you can give to an Audio Essence, the deeper and more fulfilling your experience will be. It is possible to receive the benefits of an Audio Essence while listening to it in the background, but the more time and conscious focus you can devote to it, the more fulfillment you will gain from the experience.
- It is strongly advised that you do not listen to an Audio Essence while driving or performing tasks which require your undivided attention.
- Many people have found that listening to an Audio Essence using headphones greatly enhances their experience… although if you do not have headphones or earplugs, listening to it played on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone will still prove equally as effective.
- The effectiveness of an Audio Essence is not dependent on the particular volume it is played at, in fact, it can be set at the minimum volume level where it is still audible to the listener and it will still be effective. When using an Audio Essence, therefore, select the volume level which is most comfortable for your experience at that time.
- If your internet connection is slow, it may be better to allow the Audio Essence to fully download on to your webpage first before you start to listen. To attempt to listen while it is still downloading may mean the Audio Essence pauses, and this may interrupt and disturb your experience.
Note 1: If you have enjoyed your experience of this Audio Essence, and know of someone who may also benefit, please share this webpage with them, so they may also share in your positive experience.
Video & Book (c) Sue & Simon Lilly 2016