The 20th Century mystic Osho said in his book Meditation: The Art of Ecstasy… back when he was still going under the name of Rajneesh… that the main problem all men faced when starting to walk the spiritual path was… energy.
How to achieve enough internal energy to spark and sustain the internal process of transformation.
Without sufficient energy building within… all transformation is superficial… it doesn’t lift you higher… it may be a re-arrangement of the mind, but it doesn’t go on to become a transformation of spirit.
It’s like a caterpillar putting on a coat with attached paper wings and pretending to have changed into a butterfly… and never having sufficient energy to weave itself a cocoon and begin the real process of transformation… the internal process of changing into a real butterfly.
Which is why a caterpillar spends so much time eating every green leaf in sight… it needs to store up tremendous energy reserves for its transformation process… to transform into a butterfly takes a lot of energy.
… and the same is true for any man walking the spiritual path… the process of inner transformation needs energy.
This is something which the genuine Medieval Alchemists were alluding to in their secret texts and imagery.
Because your average man in the street is so wasteful of their internal energy… that it leaks out left, right, up, down and centre… transformation can never get started, all the energy leaks away… and so their consciousness remains a surface phenomenon.
For many spiritual traditions… men were / are very much perceived as buckets with holes punctured in their sides… through which any water leaks out in all direction.
The holes in men’s aura prevents subtle energy building up to such a degree that it sparks and can sustain the process of spiritual transformation.
So if a man truly does want to grow spiritually and transform… what do they have to do?
For Osho, there was only 2 viable paths to acquire the necessary energy necessary for transformation:
Path 1: The Monastic path… where you cut yourself off from the world, from any distractions and disturbances which would cause you to lose your subtle energy… your prana or chi… so that it could start to accumulate within, and lift you up into a more spiritual experience.
Path 2: The Kundalini path… where you plug yourself in to a far greater energy source… from which you can draw… and which contains all the energy you need to get you all the way to enlightenment.
Obviously, each of these paths have their pros and cons… opportunities and dangers.
However, some of the other Buddhist and Hindu energetic schools, and also Taoist, point to a Third Option… which is usually referred to as Sealing the Senses… or Sealing the Openings of the Human Body.
For these traditions… the third path was to learn how to close the openings / holes in the physical body, and the aura, through which subtle energy was leaking… literally to fix the bucket so water is now longer leaking out.
… which for many people… who don’t want to be celibate and take a vow of poverty… or risk having their psychic circuits fried by pure Goddess energy… may be a better alternative.
When an individual’s subtle energy is no longer leaking out… it starts to build and accumulate within their aura, and so starts to lift their consciousness…
Now, an opening like the eyes can easily be closed through a physical action, i.e. simply closing the eye lids… however the majority of the other openings require some kind of subtle energy seal… and it has taken several years to identify them all… and then load them into an Audio Essence format, so that they could be transmitted to any individuals who want to work with this approach.
The 10 openings which need to closed, so that subtle energy does not leak away, are:
- Eyes / Sight
- Ears / Hearing
- Nose / Smell
- Mouth / Taste
- Hands+Skin / Touch
- Fontanel (top of head)
- Brow chakra (into mental space)
- Aura boundary
Once all these openings are energetically closed then an individual’s own subtle energy starts to build up within the aura itself… like water building up behind a dam… and this opens up a number of interesting experiences, as their own energy starts to expand upwards through their aura, taking their consciousness with it… which the Audio Essence below, which contains all 10 energy seals and lasts for 20 mins, will allow you to do…
Practical Suggestions on Use:
- The more conscious attention that you can give to an Audio Essence, the deeper and more fulfilling your experience will be. It is possible to receive the benefits of an Audio Essencewhile listening to it in the background, but the more time and conscious focus you can devote to it, the more fulfillment you will gain from the experience.
- It is strongly advised that you do not listen to an Audio Essence while driving or performing tasks which require your undivided attention.
- Many people have found that listening to an Audio Essence using headphones greatly enhances their experience… although if you do not have headphones or earplugs, listening to it played on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone will still prove equally as effective.
- The effectiveness of an Audio Essence is not dependent on the particular volume it is played at, in fact, it can be set at the minimum volume level where it is still audible to the listener and it will still be effective. When using an Audio Essence, therefore, select the volume level which is most comfortable for your experience at that time.
- If your internet connection is slow, it may be better to allow the Audio Essence to fully download on to your webpage first before you start to listen. To attempt to listen while it is still downloading may mean the Audio Essence pauses, and this may interrupt and disturb your experience.
Important: An Audio Essence / Audio Satsang is not intended to directly resolve physical and / or mental complaints and illnesses. In all such cases, individuals are strongly advised to consult with a qualified medical practitioner about their physical condition. If an individual is suffering from severe emotional and / or mental conditions, it is strongly advised that they consult a qualified medical practitioner or other qualified mental health specialist. Individuals should only use the information and energy processes contained on this website, and any associated online platform, in conjunction with the laws and regulations of their country of residence.
(c) Nathaniel Reeves & Brian Parsons October 2016.