Now, I can’t exactly remember that much of the exact circumstances surrounding the moment when it happened… but I can remember that I was staring into space, wondering about the whole phenomenon around Grounding.
I mean… what is Grounding… and why is it so hard to describe… let alone re-create on a daily basis… and why are some people more naturally Grounded then others?
And as I was glancing up into the sky, my intuition suddenly came online and said:
“You human beings are weird… you believe that grounding is a function of gravity… it’s so not… it’s a function of electro-magnetism… which makes so much difference…”
And ever since that unexpected insight… I have come to see the profound truth in this simple fact.
Grounding has nothing to do with Gravity… even though some people mistakenly think that it does.
But it does have everything to do with Electro-magnetism… and when you realize that… you start to understand why it works… and also why it often doesn’t. Why some people are naturally grounded… while others choose not to be… or are unable to stay grounded.
Yes, Grounding can make us feel as if we are solid, and connected to the planet below.
But that feeling arises from our connection to the planet’s electro-magnetic field, and not it’s pulling us down gravity-field.
Since that out-of-the-box insight, I have shifted my own thinking in this area big time, and found… it’s true (honest).
Grounding occurs and is strengthened when our own electro-magnetic aura is able to connect, communicate and resonant with the EM field of our planet.
It has nothing to do with Gravity… it arises when our own electro-magnetic field is direct contact and resonance with the vast electro-magnetic field of the planet.
Its occurs when we allow our own electro-magnetic aura to connect with, and be empowered by, the natural electro-magnetic field of this planet.
But people confuse the two… they confuse grounding with being heavy… and this causes no end of problems.
However, once you understand this simple fact… then unexpected doors open… as we shall see in this post series.
But apart from my intuitive insight… is there any independent scientific research / experiments to back up this Grounding = Electromagnetism theory?
Well, actually… there is… as we shall see now.
The following is an extract from my ebook, Energy Boundaries, available to purchase and download from Amazon:
Recently, modern science has had to admit that the human body does produce an electro-magnetic aura, just as the ancients said it did, but scientists now argue that it is not integral to the continuation of life itself. They argue that this electromagnetic field is not used by life in any positive way, and is little more than a by-product of life, just as petrol fumes are a by-product of a car engine.
Personally, I do not believe this is correct, because there has been one scientific experiment, little known, which does indicate a) the existence of subtle energy, and b) its importance to our continued health and well-being.
The experiment is discussed in Valerie V. Hunt’s book Infinite Mind: Science of the Human Vibrations of Consciousness.
While a professor at the Physics department at University of California (Los Angeles), her team conducted an experiment, using volunteers who were placed inside a Mu field generator.
This is a human shaped box inside which the researchers could control and manipulate the electro-magnetic field within, either increasing / decreasing the electricity present, the magnetism, or both. This is the electro-magnetic field which the volunteers would then be exposed to while they were inside the box. The researchers were even able to completely cancel out the electro-magnetic field within the Mu space entirely, which would mean the volunteers would be inside a space with no electro-magnetic field. However, the researchers were also able to increase the intensity of the field if they so desired, allowing the volunteers to experience a denser electro-magnetic field.
Now, if our ‘physical’ bodies do not use electro-magnetic fields in any positive way, as conventional science currently suggests, then being placed inside a box where electro-magnetism has been ‘cancelled out’ should have no detrimental effect upon us. Neither should increasing the levels of electro-magnetism above the norm have any effect either.
However, what Valerie Hunt and her research team found (a team which also included a number of individuals who could ‘see’ the human aura), was that when individuals were placed in the Mu box and then the electric part of the E.M. field was cancelled out:
The findings were amazing. When the electrical aspect of the atmosphere in the room was withdrawn, leaving less energy, the auric fields became randomly disorganised, scattered and incoherent…
When the electromagnetism in the air was depleted, the only other electrical energy available for the subjects to interact with was the fields of other subjects in the room. As they drew upon one another’s field, both fields were weakened. In the absence of an atmospheric source of electromagnetism, the interaction increased between their confused fields. At that stage general disorganisation of both fields increased. The subjects burst into tears and sobbed, an experience unlike these people had ever endured.
In addition to these discoveries, Hunt also reports that:
• The aura reader perceived that, as the room’s electromagnetic field diminished, the individual’s outer aura dissipated, and it was easier to see into the inner layers, which was like a ‘fishnet energy’ that did not correspond to the meridian system, but seemed more aligned to the connective tissue of the physical body.
• The individual’s within the room lost the sense of their own body boundary and body image. As the field within the room weakened, each individual aura reached out for another electro-magnetic field which it could use to fix and validate its own ‘position’. Basically, each individual field had lost its ability to locate itself in space. However, once one aura had located another aura, the stronger one soon tried to draw upon, or cannablise, the weaker field.
• When the electromagnetic field within the room was increased, then people inside the room reported that their thinking became sharper, clearer, and their consciousness expanded. The reader reported that their auras were also restored, and became more vibrant and colourful.
It is possible that the human aura reader was seeing what, in Chinese energy medicine, is known as the Jing Jin, an energy system which lies below the level of the meridian system, and which is believed to be associated with our connective tissues. It is perceived as being the ‘riverbed’ for the qi of our meridian system. More about this can be found in Damo Mitchell’s book The Four Dragons: Clearing the Meridians and Awakening the Spine in Nei Gong (Singing Dragon, 2014).
Now, I would suggest that what the following experiments directly show us is that:
1. The electro-magnetic field all around us does have a direct influence on our physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing. When we become disconnected from this field, then our ability to function is seriously impaired.
2. The origin of this electro-magnetic field is our Planet Earth itself, and so we are all dependent on the electro-magnetic atmosphere created by the planet beneath us.
3. When the electro-magnetic field falls below a certain level, an individual’s aura will start reaching out to others, desperately trying to ‘cannibalise their energy’ in order to remain stable. This could be the mechanics behind the phenomenon of someone being a psychic or energy vampire (i.e. for some reason they cannot access the E.M. field all around them, or believe that they cannot, so they start ‘zapping’ the other people in their location).
4. Under certain conditions, an individual can lose a sense of their own body image, their distinct boundaries and so a sense of self.
5. If the electro-magnetic field within the room is increased ‘above and beyond’ the norm, individuals start to perform ‘above and beyond’ the norm, and this appears to raise their level of consciousness. This supports the idea that, according to design, position and shape it is possible to create ‘sick’ buildings (i.e. which make people fell unwell), and also buildings which improve and promote health and wellbeing.
But there are also interesting implications here in relation to how human beings live and group themselves together. As we have seen from Valerie Hunt’s Mu Room experiment, the more the electro-magnetic field diminishes, the more strain individuals are put under, the more emotional they become, the more their clarity of thought diminishes, and the more they try to ‘vamp’ their neighbour as the E.M. field starts to diminish.
So what does this tell us?
Well… that our connection to the electric-magnetism of this planet beneath (and around) us is just as important to our continued well-being as eating… drinking… even breathing.
But if you take the findings of these series of experiments, and use them to look deeper… then you can uncover a whole different way of looking at life on this planet, what it takes to be a successful human being, and our true potential… which is what we will be exploring in the remaining posts in this Grounding series.
Next post, coming soon.
(c) Brian Parsons September 2017