This Audio Essence contains the vibration for Gay Nurturing, one of the 7 Primary Nurturing frequencies, although the one specific to Gay individuals.
When Brian Parsons, the creator of Audio Essences, was mapping out the different types / frequencies around Nurturing, he discovered a number of things…
You see, a baby needs two things at birth:
- They need their parents / caregiver to love them, so that they can understand and identify love … because a baby needs to have love mirrored back to them in order to recognize and so feel the love which is within them. A small baby is a small bundle of love, but it needs someone else to first reflect love back to it so that it can appreciate its own love.
- They need their parents / caregiver to show them how to handle these tricky things called emotions, so that they can achieve a degree of emotional stability.
This early foundational psychic process is often described with the word nurturing, and this process continues beyond early childhood, into our teenage years, where the child is nurtured and supported into becoming an independent, secure and well-adjusted young adult (hopefully).
From his explorations, Brian Parsons discovered that there are a number of Nurturing vibrations which a growing child needs to assimilate as they grow, and these are:
- Physical Nurturing
- Emotional Nurturing
- Mental Nurturing
- Spiritual Nurturing (activates during adolescence)
- Financial Nurturing (activate during adolescence)
- Sexual Nurturing (activates at puberty)
Now, an individual doesn’t acquire all of these at the same time… and neither do they always acquire them all from the same individual… and they are not necessarily linked to an action or event (like a ritual of passage in tribal societies say)… and it may be a done through a process of psychic osmosis… for example a son learns from their father what it is to be a man (hopefully).
It’s a bit like how a baby may gain immunity from a disease from the anti-bodies flowing through the mother’s blood stream…
… In a similar way, all of these Nurturing frequencies are not frequencies we bring with us when we are born… we need to acquire them from another member of the human race…
If the transfer of the energetic template is not completed successfully, then there will be a hole in that person’s aura… but like missing an important module in a computer program… the individual just won’t know how to nurture themselves in some specific area… won’t know how to take care of themselves and meet their own needs.
Note: In tribal societies, this transfer of energetic templates was probably woven into some kind of rites of passage… but in Western cultures… no chance… all of those rites of passage died out centuries ago.
But they are vibrations which are necessary for the correct and healthy function of our earth plane mechanism on some level (and your average human being is deficient in at least one of the six).
However, what he also found was that, in addition to the 6 Nurturing vibrations listed above, there was a 7th which was specific to Gay people… which we will call Gay Nurturing… and this vibration appears to be important for an Gay individual to feel safe and secure in their own skin.
That’s when Brian got his good friend Nathaniel Reeves involved… because it became evident that this was an important foundation of any Gay Polarity Tantra system (… which is what Nathaniel had been working on).
Unfortunately, within our modern 21st Century world there is a problem for any Gay individual trying to integrate this 7th Nurturing frequency… because if your parents are both heterosexual then there is no chance they can receive this feeling / frequency from them, so you have to look elsewhere (but where exactly… for the last 2 thousand years that’s been the big issue!)
Now, if they were born into a Shamanic culture which positively supported Gay people (and yes, they did once exist), then there was a real chance that a young Gay individual could acquire this Gay Nurturing frequency from someone else within the tribe who was also homosexual.
But, as homosexuality become less and less acceptable over the millennia, and driven out even from Shamanic cultures, and so became unacceptable… and then positively discriminated against and persecuted… so the opportunity for the Gay Nurturing vibration to be passed from individual to individual diminished… until eventually it died out completely.
And today, it is largely lost to us…
Or it was… until Nathaniel Reeves, with the help of his energy worker friends, was able to identify, isolate, and re-create this frequency… and they have made it available again via this Audio Essence… i.e. the one at the bottom of this page.
We have found that the more you listen to this particular Audio Essence, the more you work with it, the more at home you will feel in your own Gay skin, the more you will accept yourself, and the more comfortable you feel about expressing your unique / true nature, the more comfortable you become with expressing who you are.
OK, this isn’t something which happens overnight, through just listening to the Audio Essence once or twice, but if you re-visit on a regular basis, your energy body will start to integrate this specific vibe, and it will become part of your ongoing nature… and it is energetically related to the Base chakra.
If we had to put it into words, listening to this Audio Essence helps to heal the rift between the mind, spirit and body… between the personality self and the physical body… where the personality self, whether consciously or unconsciously, resents the physical body for being Gay / homosexual, and so finds it hard to be at home / at peace in the physical body.
When listening to this Audio Essence you may feel a lot of energy shifts around the Base chakra, which is the energy connection to our physical body, where our psyche / soul successfully re-connects to the physical world… and these shifts clear and subside over time, so that you can become more grounded within your physical expression.
Practical Suggestions on Use:
- The more conscious attention that you can give to an Audio Essence, the deeper and more fulfilling your experience will be. It is possible to receive the benefits of an Audio Essencewhile listening to it in the background, but the more time and conscious focus you can devote to it, the more fulfillment you will gain from the experience.
- It is strongly advised that you do not listen to an Audio Essence while driving or performing tasks which require your undivided attention.
- Many people have found that listening to an Audio Essence using headphones greatly enhances their experience… although if you do not have headphones or earplugs, listening to it played on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone will still prove equally as effective.
- The effectiveness of an Audio Essence is not dependent on the particular volume it is played at, in fact, it can be set at the minimum volume level where it is still audible to the listener and it will still be effective. When using an Audio Essence, therefore, select the volume level which is most comfortable for your experience at that time.
- If your internet connection is slow, it may be better to allow the Audio Essence to fully download on to your webpage first before you start to listen. To attempt to listen while it is still downloading may mean the Audio Essence pauses, and this may interrupt and disturb your experience.
Important: An Audio Essence / Audio Satsang is not intended to directly resolve physical and / or mental complaints and illnesses. In all such cases, individuals are strongly advised to consult with a qualified medical practitioner about their physical condition. If an individual is suffering from severe emotional and / or mental conditions, it is strongly advised that they consult a qualified medical practitioner or other qualified mental health specialist. Individuals should only use the information and energy processes contained on this website, and any associated online platform, in conjunction with the laws and regulations of their country of residence.
(c) Nathaniel Reeves / Brian Parsons 2016.