This Audio Essence was created using the words of the enlightened master Osho, drawn from his book My Way: The Way of the White Clouds. This Audio Essence allows you to enter into Satsang with the enlightened master Osho.
More about Audio Satsangs can be found here.
And if you have a positive experience through listening to this Audio Essence, if it has taken you into a deeper and more expansive experience of your own inner being… then remember, you can come back to this webpage anytime in the future, anytime you want / need to repeat this same process. It’s that simple. This webpage provides you with a simple route into that natural feeling of joy and expansion within.
There is a common belief in many different spiritual traditions that the words of an enlightened master remain alive and active for thousands of years, and if a student knows how, those same words can be used to enter into Satsang, or direct communion with that master. The words, even when translated into a different format or language, still contain the unbroken energetic thread which allows an individual living now to commune with that enlightened master, whose consciousness still remains close to the earth plane, even when they are no longer in a physical body, ready to assist anyone who reaches out for help, who asks to be lifted up.
Entering into Satsang with an enlightened master allows your consciousness to be lifted up, if only for a while, above the duality, emotional pain and limited perspectives of our earth plane experience. If you are struggling with a specific issue, you may ask to be given new insights and clarity about your situation at the start of this Audio Essence.
The specific words used to create this Audio Essence are:
The first thing to be understood
Awareness should be moment-to-moment.
But it can be only when it has become effortless.
With effort you will lose contact again and again.
With effort you will have to rest.
Effort cannot be continuous – it is impossible.
How can you make an effort continuously?
You will get tired and then you will have to relax.
Every effort needs relaxation.
So if awareness is through effort, then awareness cannot be a constant, continuous flow.
There will be moments when you will have to lose awareness.
There will be moments of relaxation from the effort.
Life always moves to the opposite.
Effort – then you will have to rest.
Again you make the effort, then you have to rest.
But there is an awareness which goes beyond life – the transcendental.
Then there is no pulsation; but it is effortless, it is spontaneous.
This Audio Essence can be used to either deepen your meditation, or for personal growth or inner healing.
Osho, born 11th December 1931 and died 19th January 1990, was originally named Chandra Mohan Jain, but then became known as Acharya Rajneesh, and then during the 1960s and 70s as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, and then from 1989 until his death as Osho. He was an Indian University professor, who took on the role of an Indian mystic and guru, attracting a large following of sannyasins from all around the world.
Because he is closer in time to the present, Osho is a much more of a controversial figure then most of the enlightened masters featured on this website. But this is probably because the passage of time has not been that great compared to the others. Osho is a master of recent history, and there are many people still alive who met him and communed with him. If you went back in time, you would find that Jesus or Gautama the Buddha were just as controversial figures during their lifetimes… but all that hostility has faded as the centuries passed, and they have become deified by their followers, and any controversy has been air-brushed out of popular memory over the years.
Personally, putting aside all the external controversy (i.e. the commune, the fleet of Rolls Royces), in terms of the inner world, I have never found Osho to be wrong. In fact, if he says if you go within you will find this, or that this will happen… I have always found him to be 100% correct.
For that reason, despite the controversy, he is included here, because he is an excellent guide to the inner world.
This Audio Essence helps to attune and align an individual consciousness to the consciousness of the enlightened master Osho.
People who have worked with this particular Audio Satsang, report a common experience of an infinite and expansive blue sky.
Practical Suggestions on Use:
- The more conscious attention that you can give to an Audio Essence, the deeper and more fulfilling your experience will be. It is possible to receive the benefits of an Audio Essence while listening to it in the background, but the more time and conscious focus you can devote to it, the more fulfillment you will gain from the experience.
- It is strongly advised that you do not listen to an Audio Essence while driving or performing tasks which require your undivided attention.
- Many people have found that listening to an Audio Essence using headphones greatly enhances their experience… although if you do not have headphones or earplugs, listening to it played on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone will still prove equally as effective.
- The effectiveness of an Audio Essence is not dependent on the particular volume it is played at, in fact, it can be set at the minimum volume level where it is still audible to the listener and it will still be effective. When using an Audio Essence, therefore, select the volume level which is most comfortable for your experience at that time.
- If your internet connection is slow, it may be better to allow the Audio Essence to fully download on to your webpage first before you start to listen. To attempt to listen while it is still downloading may mean the Audio Essence pauses, and this may interrupt and disturb your experience.
Note 1: If you have enjoyed your experience of this Audio Essence, and know of someone who may also benefit, please share this webpage with them, so they may also share in your positive experience.
Important: An Audio Essence / Audio Satsang is not intended to directly resolve physical and / or mental complaints and illnesses. In all such cases, individuals are strongly advised to consult with a qualified medical practitioner about their physical condition. If an individual is suffering from severe emotional and / or mental conditions, it is strongly advised that they consult a qualified medical practitioner or other qualified mental health specialist. Individuals should only use the information and energy processes contained on this website, and any associated online platform, in conjunction with the laws and regulations of their country of residence.