This Audio Essence was created using the words of the enlightened master Lao Tsu, drawn from the Tao Te Ching. This Audio Essence allows you to enter into Satsang with the enlightened master Lao Tsu.
More about Audio Satsangs can be found here.
And if you have a positive experience through listening to this Audio Essence, if it has taken you into a deeper and more expansive experience of your own inner being… then remember, you can come back to this webpage anytime in the future, anytime you want / need to repeat this same process. It’s that simple. This webpage provides you with a simple route into that natural feeling of joy and expansion within.
This Audio Essence is composed of an initial 3 minute voice introduction, followed by a 10 minute music track, and then a 3 minute voice call back section to help you ground and integrate your experience. The Audio Essence itself is embedded into the middle 10 minute music section. Practical suggestions on use can be found at the bottom of this page.
If you wish to purchase and download a 50 minute meditation track of this particular Audio Satsang, to help you deepen your experience of these energies, soon you will be able to do so via our new website, more information coming soon on our Facebook page.
There is a common belief in many different spiritual traditions that the words of an enlightened master remain alive and active for thousands of years, and if a student knows how, those same words can be used to enter into Satsang, or direct communion with that master. The words, even when translated into a different format or language, still contain the unbroken energetic threadwhich allows an individual living now to commune with that enlightened master, whose consciousness still remains close to the earth plane, even when they are no longer in a physical body, ready to assist anyone who reaches out for help, who asks to be lifted up.
Entering into Satsang with an enlightened master allows your consciousness to be lifted up, if only for a while, above the duality, emotional pain and limited perspectives of our earth plane experience. If you are struggling with a specific issue, you may ask to be given new insights and clarity about your situation at the start of this Audio Essence.
The specific words used to create this Audio Essence are:
Lao Tzu said:
The Tao that can be told is not the Absolute Tao.
When the people of the Earth all know beauty as beauty, there arises (the recognition of) ugliness.
When the people of the Earth all know the good as good, there arises (the recognition of) evil.
Being and non-being are interdependent in growth;
Difficult and easy interdependent in completion;
Long and short interdependent in contrast;
High and low interdependent in position;
Tones and voices interdependent in harmony;
Front and behind interdependent in company.
Therefore the Sage:
Manages affairs without action;
Preaches the doctrine without words;
All things take their rise.
But he does not turn away from them;
He gives them life, but does not take possession of them;
He acts, but does not appropriate;
Accomplishes, but claims no credit.
It is because he lays claim to no credit that the credit cannot be taken from him.
Translation: Lin Yutang
Lao Tsu (also known as Laozi, or Lao Tzu, or Lao Tze) was a philosopher and poet of ancient China.
Although his existence has passed into legend, his actual life is most often dated to the 6th Century BCE.
He is believed to be the founder of Taoism, although the spiritual tradition probably predates his life. It is likely he didn’t found the tradition, but he probably gave it new life and direction.
He is also linked to the the creation / revision of the IChing, or Book of Changes.
Legend has it, during his life he refused to write anything down, believing that wisdom could not be captured by words. However, at the end of his life, riding a waterbuffolo towards the Himalayas, wishing to die amidst the mountain silence… the border guard (who is also meant to have been a spiritual adept, called Yinxi), refused to let him pass until he had written down his wisdom.
After sitting down to write for 3 days in a small hut by the side of the road, Lao Tsu had produced his one and only book… the Tao Te Ching… which is one of the most read, studied, and mysterious books in the whole history of humanity.
This Audio Essence helps to attune and align an individual consciousness to the consciousness of the enlightened master Lao Tsu.
People who have worked with this particular Audio Satsang, report a common experience of a flowing and dissolving energy.
Practical Suggestions on Use:
- The more conscious attention that you can give to an Audio Essence, the deeper and more fulfilling your experience will be. It is possible to receive the benefits of an Audio Essence while listening to it in the background, but the more time and conscious focus you can devote to it, the more fulfillment you will gain from the experience.
- It is strongly advised that you do not listen to an Audio Essence while driving or performing tasks which require your undivided attention.
- Many people have found that listening to an Audio Essence using headphones greatly enhances their experience… although if you do not have headphones or earplugs, listening to it played on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone will still prove equally as effective.
- The effectiveness of an Audio Essence is not dependent on the particular volume it is played at, in fact, it can be set at the minimum volume level where it is still audible to the listener and it will still be effective. When using an Audio Essence, therefore, select the volume level which is most comfortable for your experience at that time.
- If your internet connection is slow, it may be better to allow the Audio Essence to fully download on to your webpage first before you start to listen. To attempt to listen while it is still downloading may mean the Audio Essence pauses, and this may interrupt and disturb your experience.
Note 1: If you have enjoyed your experience of this Audio Essence, and know of someone who may also benefit, please share this webpage with them, so they may also share in your positive experience.
Important: An Audio Essence / Audio Satsang is not intended to directly resolve physical and / or mental complaints and illnesses. In all such cases, individuals are strongly advised to consult with a qualified medical practitioner about their physical condition. If an individual is suffering from severe emotional and / or mental conditions, it is strongly advised that they consult a qualified medical practitioner or other qualified mental health specialist. Individuals should only use the information and energy processes contained on this website, and any associated online platform, in conjunction with the laws and regulations of their country of residence.