This Audio Essence was created using the words of the enlightened master Gautama the Buddha, drawn from The Dhammapada. This Audio Essence allows you to enter into Satsang with the enlightened master Gautama the Buddha.
More about Audio Satsangs can be found here.
And if you have a positive experience through listening to this Audio Essence, if it has taken you into a deeper and more expansive experience of your own inner being… then remember, you can come back to this webpage anytime in the future, anytime you want / need to repeat this same process. It’s that simple. This webpage provides you with a simple route into that natural feeling of joy and expansion within.
This Audio Essence is composed of an initial 3 minute voice introduction, followed by a 10 minute music track, and then a 3 minute voice call back section to help you ground and integrate your experience. The Audio Essence itself is embedded into the middle 10 minute music section. Practical suggestions on use can be found at the bottom of this page.
If you wish to purchase and download a 50 minute meditation track of this particular Audio Satsang, to help you deepen your experience of these energies, soon you will be able to do so via our new website, more information coming soon on our Facebook page.
There is a common belief in many different spiritual traditions that the words of an enlightened master remain alive and active for thousands of years, and if a student knows how, those same words can be used to enter into Satsang, or direct communion with that master. The words, even when translated into a different format or language, still contain the unbroken energetic threadwhich allows an individual living now to commune with that enlightened master, whose consciousness still remains close to the earth plane, even when they are no longer in a physical body, ready to assist anyone who reaches out for help, who asks to be lifted up.
Entering into Satsang with an enlightened master allows your consciousness to be lifted up, if only for a while, above the duality, emotional pain and limited perspectives of our earth plane experience. If you are struggling with a specific issue, you may ask to be given new insights and clarity about your situation at the start of this Audio Essence.
The specific words used to create this Audio Essence are:
Who shall conquer the word
And the world of death with all its gods?
Who shall discover
The shining way of law?
You shall, even as the man
Who seeks flowers
Finds the most beautiful,
Understand that the body
Is merely the foam of a wave,
The shadow of a shadow.
Snap the flower of desire
And then unseen,
Escape the king of death.
And travel on.
Translation: Thomas Byrom
This Audio Essence can be used to either deepen your meditation, or for personal growth or inner healing.
Gautama the Buddha, who is also known as Siddhartha Gautama, Shakyamuni, or simply The Buddha, was an enlightened master who lived and taught in Northeastern India, sometime between the 6th and 4th Centuries BCE.
The Buddha means awakened one, or the enlightened one… and so Gautama is not the first enlightened individual in history, but he is the first enlightened master in his particular spiritual tradition… the Buddhist tradition.
Gautama the Buddha taught the Middle Way, a path which is mid-way between extreme sensual indulgence and severe asceticism and denial.
Although Buddhism itself faded in India approximately 5 centuries after Gautama’s death, it took root and flourished in many other Asian countries, such as China, Tibet, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Japan, and Vietnam… although in each country it had to evolve and change to meet the different cultures and traditions it encountered.
This Audio Essence helps to attune and align an individual consciousness to the consciousness of the enlightened master Gautama the Buddha.
People who have worked with this particular Audio Satsang, report a common experience of an infinite ocean of light.
Practical Suggestions on Use:
- The more conscious attention that you can give to an Audio Essence, the deeper and more fulfilling your experience will be. It is possible to receive the benefits of an Audio Essence while listening to it in the background, but the more time and conscious focus you can devote to it, the more fulfillment you will gain from the experience.
- It is strongly advised that you do not listen to an Audio Essence while driving or performing tasks which require your undivided attention.
- Many people have found that listening to an Audio Essence using headphones greatly enhances their experience… although if you do not have headphones or earplugs, listening to it played on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone will still prove equally as effective.
- The effectiveness of an Audio Essence is not dependent on the particular volume it is played at, in fact, it can be set at the minimum volume level where it is still audible to the listener and it will still be effective. When using an Audio Essence, therefore, select the volume level which is most comfortable for your experience at that time.
- If your internet connection is slow, it may be better to allow the Audio Essence to fully download on to your webpage first before you start to listen. To attempt to listen while it is still downloading may mean the Audio Essence pauses, and this may interrupt and disturb your experience.
Note 1: If you have enjoyed your experience of this Audio Essence, and know of someone who may also benefit, please share this webpage with them, so they may also share in your positive experience.
Important: An Audio Essence / Audio Satsang is not intended to directly resolve physical and / or mental complaints and illnesses. In all such cases, individuals are strongly advised to consult with a qualified medical practitioner about their physical condition. If an individual is suffering from severe emotional and / or mental conditions, it is strongly advised that they consult a qualified medical practitioner or other qualified mental health specialist. Individuals should only use the information and energy processes contained on this website, and any associated online platform, in conjunction with the laws and regulations of their country of residence.