Ilvaite is a black, orthorhombic mineral, which is quite common in the earth, but only rarely forms crystals. It has a hardness of 5 to 6 on the Moh scale.
We believe that Ilvaite is one of the best kept secrets in the world of crystal therapy and healing…
At the time of writing, the only written account about Ilvaite is in Melody’s book Love is in the Earth, where she writes that Ilvaite helps us to be more patient.
Now, patience is a virtue… but it’s definitely not one of the more sexy virtues, which is why Ilvaite may have been overlooked. Patience is up there with delayed gratification… sounds nice… but I will start working on it tomorrow… or next week… in fact, I might just delay developing delayed gratification indefinitely!
However, Ilvaite can do so much more!
Because it is one of the few crystals available which grounds from the Sacral chakra, which means it helps to ground our emotions.
Just think about that for a moment…
One of the ways in which other people try to control us is through our emotions… and the most common emotions are fear, guilt, anger, and shame… The parent who tries to make us feel ashamed, the friend who is always making us feel angry, the so-called psychic who tries to stir up our fears, the boss who tries to make us feel guilty… all of these people are trying to control us, and use our emotions as their way to manipulate our minds.
Because Ilvaite grounds from the Sacral chakra, when we have access to its vibration, it is much, much harder for someone else to manipulate us emotionally, to knock us off our emotional centre.
When working with Ilvaite, you will find it is much easier to hold your emotional centre, or come back to your emotional centre if you have been knocked off.
You become like the Willow Tree… you may bend, but you are not uprooted.
Being able to emotionally ground is really important skill to have in our modern world, where everyone seems to want a piece of us emotionally.
The black of Ilvaite helps us to disguise and disengage our emotions, while the orthorhombic structure also helps us to remain cool and distant when required.
Ilvaite is a wonderful friend to have in your crystal collection, and this is a wonderful Audio Essence to have available via your mobile, tablet, or computer, available whenever you need to find your emotional centre, to ground and centre your emotions.
And this may be why many people feel that Ilvaite is associated with patience. What does patience require? Emotional control, an ability to delay emotional gratification, and the ability to ground our feelings… so it all ties in.
During one ICGT Certificate crystal course, we gave each student a piece of Ilvaite to take home with them, and overnight they were asked to intuitively figure out the unique qualities of its vibration were.
Next morning, each one of them ‘refused’ to give their piece back and bought it off us. It’s that good.
(And yes… we have never repeated that experiment again.)
For us, Ilvaite is up there as one of the most important crystals in our or any crystal collection… but… ssshhh… let’s keep that to ourselves, OK?
This Audio Essence is composed of an initial 3 minute voice introduction, followed by a 10 minute music track, and then a 3 minute voice call back section to help you ground and integrate your experience. The Audio Essence itself is embedded into the middle 10 minute music section. Practical suggestions on use can be found at the bottom of this page.
And if you have a positive experience through listening to this Audio Essence, if it has taken you into a deeper and more expansive experience of your own inner joy… then remember, you can come back to this webpage anytime in the future, anytime you want / need to repeat this same process. It’s that simple. This webpage provides you with a simple route into that natural feeling of joy within.
Practical Suggestions on Use:
- The more conscious attention that you can give to an Audio Essence, the deeper and more fulfilling your experience will be. It is possible to receive the benefits of an Audio Essence while listening to it in the background, but the more time and conscious focus you can devote to it, the more fulfillment you will gain from the experience.
- It is strongly advised that you do not listen to an Audio Essence while driving or performing tasks which require your undivided attention.
- Many people have found that listening to an Audio Essence using headphones greatly enhances their experience… although if you do not have headphones or earplugs, listening to it played on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone will still prove equally as effective.
- The effectiveness of an Audio Essence is not dependent on the particular volume it is played at, in fact, it can be set at the minimum volume level where it is still audible to the listener and it will still be effective. When using an Audio Essence, therefore, select the volume level which is most comfortable for your experience at that time.
- If your internet connection is slow, it may be better to allow the Audio Essence to fully download on to your webpage first before you start to listen. To attempt to listen while it is still downloading may mean the Audio Essence pauses, and this may interrupt and disturb your experience.
Note 1: If you have enjoyed your experience of this Audio Essence, and know of someone who may also benefit, please share this webpage with them, so they may also share in your positive experience.
(c) Brian Parsons, September 2016.